- Non intrusive sampler with zero dead space, the piston is flush with the vessel wall.
- Extracts a representative sample from the bottom or side of a vessel/dryer.
- Can sample under vacuum or over-pressure.
- Sample is extracted through gravity fall assisted by the mixing paddles/agitator.
- Can be used for powder or liquid sampling.
- Can be manually or automatically operated.
- The piston, which is flush with the vessel wall, is retracted.
- Powder falls into the sampler, it falls through gravity, assisted by the mixing paddles/agitator.
- The piston is extended and stops when it is flush with the vessel wall.
- A nitrogen purge is used to transfer the sample from the sample chamber to the sample bottle.
- Connected via vessel pad flange- Flush with inside vessel wall.
- Vacuum/pressure sealing guaranteed.
- Nitrogen purge & CIP Connections.
- All contact parts are 316L s.s. or Hastelloy® C22 with PTFE or Kalrez® Elastomers.
- Borosilicate Glass / Stainless steel pressure rated bottle.
- Finish: Internal Polish 0.25Ra, External Polish 0.5Ra.
- Rating: -1 to 6 bar(g). 0° to 100°C.
- Containment of the sample bottle using a cabinet or glovebox.
- Sample bottle connection can be machined to suit customer supplied bottle.
- Manually operated or remotely operated via a solenoid valve.
- Open/Closed proximity switches.
- Piston Vibrator to assist powder transfer to bottle.
- Safety Interlock.
If you have any special sampling requirements ProSys Sampling Systems will discuss your requirements and help to produce a solution that meets your specification