ADC Development / Lab Isolatorsadmin
ADC Development / Lab Isolators
- ProSys Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) Isolators are used for the formulation / preparation of the potent cytotoxic agent that will be linked to a monoclonal antibody with a proven CPT down to 1ng/m³.
- Integrated equipment includes lyophilisers, rotovaps, tray dryers, mixers, weigh scales and more. (see Process Equipment Integration page for additional details)
- Temperature and RH controlled internal chamber atmosphere to protect sensitive products
- Ergonomically designed multiple chamber layout to accommodate bespoke operational processes
- Controlled product entry and exit, normally with low kg payloads, via active airlocks and / or Rapid Transfer Port / continuous liner systems
- Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC with HMI touchscreen, with frequency inverter controlling variable speed exhaust fan