Down Flow Booth / High containment Screens (HCS)admin
Down Flow Booth/High containment Screens (HCS)
- ProSys downflow booths are designed to meet a Containment Performance Target (CPT) of 50µg/m³ – 100µg/m³ for typical dispensing & sampling operations.
- The use of a 5D High Containment Screens (HCS) can improve CPT to ≤10µg/m³
- Down flow booths are constructed in-house in 316L stainless steel and are available with variable safe working zones, flexible widths and internal heights.
- Recirculated HEPA Filtered Air provides clean environment and protects operators with minimal effects to plant HVAC systems.
- An on-board Fan/Filter System and controls monitor and maintain optimal booth conditions.
- Integrated cooling coils, power sockets, service hook up points and data transfer points can be provided.
- Ancillary items such as workstations, weighing equipment and drum manipulators are available as options for most applications.