Liquid Handling / REACHadmin
Liquid Handling / REACH
- ProSys liquid handling Isolators are used for filling or emptying large drums.
- These custom negative pressure Isolator designs can include integrated scale and sump, can be fixed or mobile and can include internal or external transfer pumps or pressure transfer system.
- HC22 construction is also available dependent on characteristics of liquid product being handled.
- Handling of different compounds without cross contamination risk can be achieved in a dual chamber Isolator.
- On board filtration package can be included, for example HEPA filters, carbon filters, etc to suit product characteristics and exhaust discharge location
- Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC with HMI touchscreen, with frequency inverter controlling variable speed exhaust fan
- Fully automated nitrogen purge system available for ATEX and low RH atmospheres, with O2 monitoring where necessary
- Manual or automated lance operation, with lance fabricated in different materials such as PTFE, Hastelloy, 316L stainless steel, etc
- Available hazardous area rating to suit ATEX, UL classification, etc