Process Isolators – Synthesis / API / KILO Labsadmin
Process Isolators – Synthesis / API / KILO Labs
- ProSys Synthesis Isolators are used for the processing of API products, including a wide variety of integrated equipment such as multi-purpose overhead stirrer, reactors, magnetic stirrer plate, etc. (see Process Equipment Integration page for additional details)
- These negative pressure Isolators require single digit containment performance target to provide maximum protection to the operator.
- We highly recommend performing a full-size ergonomic model review simulating the process equipment integrated with the Isolator to confirm reach, size and process flow.
- Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC with HMI touchscreen, with frequency inverter controlling variable speed exhaust fan
- Fully automated nitrogen purge system available for ATEX and low RH atmospheres, with O2 monitoring where necessary
- Wash in place systems including hand-held wash guns and spray balls with slope to drain points
- Available hazardous area rating to suit ATEX, UL classification, etc