Process Isolators – Oral Solid Dosage (OSD)admin
Process Isolators – Oral Solid Dosage (OSD)
- ProSys Process Isolators are designed for a multitude of Pharmaceutical processes including OSD manufacturing, these negative pressure Isolators are used for milling, blending and dispensing of powders used for tableting. (see Process Equipment Integration page for additional details)
- The Isolator interior is constructed from 316L stainless steel chambers (Hastelloy available) with rounded corners, and welds are ground smooth and crevice free, conforming to cGMP and pharmaceutical standards.
- ProSys take the project lead when integrating client supplied third party process equipment, ensuring containment is at the forefront with a seamless integration at all equipment connections.
- Safe change push-push HEPA filters to both supply and exhaust
- Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC with HMI touchscreen, with frequency inverter controlling variable speed exhaust fan