Warehouse / Raw Materials Samplingadmin
Warehouse / Raw Materials Sampling
- ProSys Sampling Isolators are used in a warehouse setting where a wide variety of incoming powder products in various package configurations need to be safely sampled.
- These custom Isolators operate under negative pressure and may include multiple chambers and port sizes to handle a variety of drums and containers.
- Incoming air enters the Isolator through a single HEPA filter and exits through a double HEPA filter.
- Container being sampled could either be taken inside the Isolator chamber or connected below utilising Split Butterfly Valve technology, continuous liner, etc
- Alternatively, product could enter and exit the Isolator chamber via RTP Beta cannister or continuous liner
- Typically, for sampling Isolators, cleaning would be manual utilising suitable wipes