- Can be installed into new, or retro-fitted into existing Downflow Booths to guarantee lower containment levels.
- Operator exposure levels (OEL) <10µ/gm3 with Universal – 5D High Containment Screen.
- Full 304 or 316L stainless steel tubular support frame and articulated arm fabrication, (powder coated extruded aluminium is optional)
- Multi-axis movement – left / right, forwards / backwards, raise / lower, rotation and tilt.
- 12mm thick clear acrylic shield protects operator breathing zone from potential dust source (other materials available).
- Adjustable / lockable tilting shield contains large oval glove ports (various sizes) and gloves in a variety of materials to match your needs.
- Mechanical device only – requires no additional utilities to function
- Screen can be parked alongside Booth wall when not in use
Cost saving solution – If you have an existing Downflow Booth, and have a requirement to handle increasingly toxic products requiring lower OEL’s, why not contact ProSys to discuss how we can help upgrade your current capabilities at a fraction of the cost and time of buying a new Booth
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.