- The auger is run in reverse to clean the sampler of any powder.
- The auger is then run in a forward direction, this pushes the powder towards the sample outlet.
- When the sample reaches the sample outlet it falls by gravity into the sample bottle.
- The auger is run in reverse to ensure that any powder residue is removed from the sampler prior to shutting down.
- All contact parts are 316L s.s. or Hastelloy® C22 with PTFE or Kalrez® Elastomers.
- PTFE Stuffing Box for manual sampler
- Borosilicate sample bottle with ISO GL 45 connection
- Finish: Internal Polish 0.25Ra, External Polish 0.5Ra
- Manually or automatically controlled.
- A Quick Disconnect Sampler allows the operator to remove the screw between batch runs or at regular intervals for cleaning.
- Containment of the sample bottle using a cabinet/glovebox.
- Sample bottle connection can be machined to suit customer supplied bottle.
- Nitrogen Purge/Solvent Flush Valve can be fitted.
If you have any special sampling requirements ProSys Sampling Systems will discuss your requirements and help to produce a solution that meets your specification
If you would like a ProSys representative to contact you please complete our enquiry form