- Extracts a liquid sample from reactors and vessels via a dip pipe.
- Sample is representative, fixed volume and cannot overflow the sample bottle.
- Large valve ports and minimal dead space prevent plugging.
- All wetted parts are made from corrosion resistant materials.
- The dip pipe is purged using nitrogen.
- Vacuum is applied and sample is drawn through the stand pipe which overflows and fills the sample chamber.
- Nitrogen is applied and excess sample in the sample chamber is drained off.
- The fixed volume of sample in the standpipe is transferred to the sample bottle.